Rental Form Print Out
With the new protocol we ask that you please complete the Rental Form at home and bring it the day you are arriving at the hill.
You will find the form and instructions below.
It is important that the weight and height is in metric.
For Skier Type see information below. Skier Type is not necessary for snowboarders.
People under age 16 require a signature from the parent or legal guardian.
If you are unable to print the Rental form please have the information handy when you are arriving at the hill. We will arrange so you can complete the form before entering the Rental Shop.
We encourage cashless payment methods.
Please call or e-mail us if you have a question.
Please make sure to fill out all sections needed on the forms. Below is a photo showing where needs to be filled out, checked off, or signed.
1. Check Age Box ( Preschool/Child/Youth/Adult)
2. Check Skier Type *For Skiers Only* See the skiers classification chart below (I - Beginner, II - Intermediate, III - Advanced)
3. Fill out your Last & First Names, Your Phone Number, Town, and Postal Code.
4. Sign - Acknowledgement of Personal Information & Equipment Instructions ( Parent/Guardian or Equipment User)
5.Check what equipment you are needing to rent. Boots ( SK- ski boots , SB - snowboard boots) Skis, Snowboard, Snowblades, Helmet (We highly recommend wearing a helmet when skiing and riding on our hill)
6. Please be sure to sign ( Parent/Guardian or User) the Bottom of the forms for the Equipment Rental & Liability Release Agreement.
Check out the photo Below and make sure to fill in where there is red.